Done in: All my free time
Stuff I'm Up To
- Remodeling my sunroom and acquiring those associated skills.
- Leading cycling rides with my local club.
- Touring and camping on a Kawasaki Vulcan 650 bought in 2021.
- Learning Swift and Swift UI via Hacking with Swift.
- This site, built using Hugo!
- Playing trumpet in a 10-piece wedding band.
- Buying, fixing, and driving old Miata’s.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
2022 - Present. Product Manager for Digital Banking and Money Movement.
2011 - 2022. Product Owner for Wealth Banking Technology including mobile check deposit, money movement, relationship pricing, and securities-based lending.
Employed: 2010 - Present
- Redesign pricing platform to support multiple lending products with a consistent pricing model. Strong focus on Fair Lending and Reg Best Interest.
- New bank wire transfer platform.
- Relationship Pricing engine for trades pricing including multi-leg options.
- Check deposit workflow UI/UX redesign, replacing an aging vendor product.
- Mortgage servicing platform conversion.
- Led Process Efficiency Task force. I love making stuff more efficient, and this was a great chance to work directly with my peers from across the firm to solve everyday pain points.
- Fostered adoption of change documentation standards following regulatory audit failure, and provided feedback to improve internal controls.
- Migrated 50+ Agile teams from Rally to JIRA.
- Mentored other Product Owners. Championed iterative development and continuous learning.
Attended: 2007 - 2011
GPA: 3.90 / 4.00
Areas of Study
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Double Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Mathematics
GPA 3.90 / 4.00
- National Honor Society
- Dean’s List
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society
- Treasurer of Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society
- Edward J. Bloustein Distinguished Scholar