Product Owner / Architect at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Agile and Team Leadership
- Led Agile teams on key regulation-driven projects, in which applications facing 25k+ Financial Advisors were redesigned.
- Started first Agile team within our organization.
- Built a data-mining application (C#/.NET and MS SQL) to solve our team’s need for better test data.
- Champion of iterative development, automation, and constant feedback loops.
- Led our area’s Rally to JIRA migration of 50+ teams.
- Representative to process efficiency working group for our organization. Presented ideas and progress to executive leadership team.
- Designed in-house check deposit tool with branch scanning UI, home office decision UI, and image recognition workflows.
- Solved a tricky ‘double-counting’ problem with free trades, and presented to executive leadership on remediation options.
- Developed solutions for trade and multi-leg option pricing, both in batch and online.
Securities Based Lending
- Team Product Owner writing User Stories, prioritizing and refining Team and Train backlog, developing product roadmap.
- Led our team in PI Planning activities.
- Covered functional areas of account opening, pricing, and collateral monitoring.
- Worked as a Platform Architect helping to lay architectural runway and providing input to future strategic direction of our applications.
- Leveraged Confluence to create and share design documentation.
Web Service Integration
- Defined large data schema for SOAP/XML web services.
- Coordinated end-to-end service alignment,
- Leveraged deep knowledge of system architecture to resolve problems during a mortgage platform conversion.
- Delivered wire transfer solution serving home office call center users.
- Designed rule engine for evaluating risk of outgoing wire transfers.
Technology Analyst Program at Merrill Lynch
- Summer intern in the Technology Analyst Program.
- Worked with the ML IVR team on converting ‘grammars’ (used for speech recognition).
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Double Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Mathematics
GPA 3.90 / 4.00
- National Honor Society
- Dean’s List
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society
- Treasurer of Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society
- Edward J. Bloustein Distinguished Scholar