Done in: All my free time
Stuff I'm Up To
- This site, built using Hugo!
- Learning Swift and Swift UI via Hacking with Swift.
- Playing trumpet in a 10-piece wedding band.
- Buying, fixing, and driving old Miata’s.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
What do I do here? Product Owner for all stuff banking. Check deposit, money movement, relationship pricing, and lending.
Employed: 2010 - Present
- Redesign pricing platform to support multiple lending products with new pricing model.
- New wire transfer platform.
- Check deposit branch office UI redesign.
- Large mortgage platform conversion.
- Led Process Efficiency Task force. I love making stuff more efficient, and this was a great chance to work directly with my teammates and work to solve their pain points.
- Migrated 50+ Agile teams from Rally to JIRA.
- Mentored other Product Owners. Championed iterative development and continuous learning.
Attended: 2007 - 2011
GPA: 3.90 / 4.00
Areas of Study
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Double Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Mathematics
GPA 3.90 / 4.00
- National Honor Society
- Dean’s List
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society
- Treasurer of Eta Kappa Nu Honor Society
- Edward J. Bloustein Distinguished Scholar